Wednesday, November 10, 2021

I hope you’re happy

Sorry i have to black out the face for privacy

 I have 1 older brother, 1 older sister, and 2 younger sisters. I’m the middle child :) middle child syndrome if anyone can relate. However hard my life is, i love all my siblings. They are my bestfriends since the first day i was born into this cruel world. They are always there to support me whenever i’m down and to cheer me whenever i succeed.

Last year, my one and only older sister got married with her boyfriend of a few months. My family and i dont really know her boyfriend. We only met him twice before the wedding. I, especially was really worried about my sister’s relationship. I’m afraid if she wont be happy after her marriage. Im afraid that the man wont treat her right, as well as our family taken care of her before. I felt that my sister was taken away from me. My one and only emotional supporter is gone, she’s no longer mine, i’ve lost her. I’m quite sad after her wedding. I can’t believe that my sister was married. She never even met with her husband’s family yet. What if they won’t treat her right? What if they abuse her? What if they dont like her? I don’t want my sister to suffer. And I wouldn’t want her to feel sad.

I didnt accept her husband till recently. They went back to her husband’s family home last week. Her husband is a shy man. He never showed his affection to her infront of us. So i always believe that he dont love her. But when they’re there, my sister post many video and pictures of them. One thing that i notice is how her husband always record her picture and video. If he dont love her, he wouldnt care about her in his village. I guess that’s just how he is. A shy man who rarely showed his affection but loving in silence. His family also treat my sister kindly. They bring her to their grandparents house, and introduced her to all their family. I’m happy to see that. I’m now relieve to let my sister go, i accept that she’s finally having a family of her own.

I hope they can continue to treat her well, and loved her as much as we loved her, or even more than us. I pray that she will continue to be happy. I wish you’re happy sis, with your husband and your new family. You are a princess in our family, we treat you as royalty. I hope no one will make you a slave in that family but continue to treat you like a queen as you deserve. I love you so much that I can’t bear to see you sad. 

I hope you happy and so will be me ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•


With ❤️,

AN Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lied

 I’m happy. I’m happyyy. I’m happy!!!!!!! I kept telling myself that i’m happy. I was supposed to. I finish my exam, i passed it. I went out...