Sunday, October 31, 2021

The Start

 Day 1,

I’ve been thinking to write a blog for a while now, I finally manage to! I hope this can be a place for me to share my story anonymously. I would like to create a story without feeling ashamed and scared of judgement. Some stories would be real while some are not. Hope you don’t judge me here. If you find it boring and not worth your time, it’s okay, you can just click back and not read my blog. If you find i interesting, i’m glad you are. 

P/s this blog will be full of my ranting and stories of me coping with my mentally unwell self. Hope no one will be triggered by it.

Bye for now, with ❤ 

AN Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lied

 I’m happy. I’m happyyy. I’m happy!!!!!!! I kept telling myself that i’m happy. I was supposed to. I finish my exam, i passed it. I went out...